Skip to main content

Hoax from Briello Richard

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am MR
BORIELLO RICHARD OF LIOYDS TSB BANK Here
in London. I am writing you this letter based on
the latest development at my bank, which I will
like to bring to your personal edification. I am
writing you this letter with so much joy and
excitement even though my heart goes out to
the very powerful and distinguished gentleman
who I was Fortunate to have worked for and
extremely privileged to have known for
numerous years. I am a top official in charge of
client accounts in LIOYDS TSB BANK here in
United Kingdom. In 2001, my client was going
through a horrendous divorce in the United
States of America and was on the verge of losing
most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical
wife. As a result of this alarming predicament,
my client came to me with a Very brilliant idea.
He transferred some funds, Twenty million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
($20.5m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank
under an alias which only the two of us knew
about as the confidentiality of the matter was
necessary for his protection.

Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the
funds have been sitting in the account ever since
and will continue to do so unless we do
something about it. This is where you ome in. I
located you through an agency that helps seek
people by their email. My client did not declare
any next of kin in his official papers including
the paper work of his bank deposit. Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I would
like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of in
to our client so that you will be able toreceive his
funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything
planned out so that we can come out successful.
I have contacted an attorney that will prepare
the necessary document that will back you up as
the next of kin to my client. All that is required
from you at this stage is for you to provide me
with your Full Names and Address so that he
attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the
attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf
and secure the necessary approval and letter of
probate in your favor for the move of the funds
to an account that will be provided by you. There
is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are
going adopt a legalized method and the
attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents. The allocation of our money will be
as follows: 30%( $6.15m) to you for your part in
this, 65% for me and my partners and 5%for
any unforeseeable expenses we may incur and
I think this is extremely fair, as you have
nothing to lose but just a little time, while on the
other hand I am staking my flawless reputation
among other things. And besides $6.15 million
is not a pocket change.

Once you are approved, the entire transaction
should take no longer than twelve business days
after which we will go about our daily
business,but just millions of dollars richer. As
you can see this is easier than taking candy
from a baby, but mind you, trust is something
that is developed over time and that is
something that we do not have.

So I have to let you know that it will highly
unfeasible to try to run away with the money
Because even though only you can transfer
money in and out of your account, the Transfer
can only be authorized by my department of
which I happen to be the head. The money will
be transferred from my bank to an account you
will provide. So please, there should be no room
for greed because ten million two hundred
thousand dollars can quench even the most
insatiable desire for the almighty dollar.

Again, I will be in charge Of everything else. I
will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor
so you don't have to worry about any legal
ramifications, just what you will do with all that
money. Your Urgent response is highly
anticipated so please email me through this
email Address (boriellorichy@gmail.com) for
more details on this transaction as Soon as
possible.

E MAIL ME ONLY ON                      
      boriellorichy@gmail.com
This should be kept very secret and confidential.

I believe you know.

Kind Regards,
Briello Richard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out of The Box

Saya sedang tidak berminat berpaguyuban. Saya ingin banyak meluangkan waktu sendiri. Melakukan banyak hal yang berbeda dari biasanya, menemukan komunitas baru, dan lain sebagainya. Pelan-pelan saya melepaskan ketergantungan dari riuhnya pertemanan yang hiruk pikuk: bergerombol di cafe, bergerombol di club, bergerombol di bioskop. Waktu seperti menguap tanpa kualitas. Belakangan, saya jadi punya banyak waktu untuk mengecilkan lingkar perut, banyak waktu untuk membaca buku, membiarkan diri saya melebur dengan komunitas dan teman-teman baru, dan yang lebih penting, saya bisa punya waktu untuk mengamati diri saya. Sekedar merubah pola.

Forum Rektor se-Asia

Saya dan sahabat-sahabat dari Fakultas Ekonomi UNJ, sedang jumpalitan menyelenggarakan forum rektor se-Asia. Nama acaranya "Asian University Presidents Forum 2009". Persiapan sudah sejak setahun lalu. Perjuangan yang merepotkan karena harus berbagi waktu, tenaga, dan pikiran untuk pekerjaan-pekerjaan lain yang juga menuntuk konsentrasi. AUPF ini berlangsung dari 18 tanggal hingga 21 Oktober. Event ini diadakan di hotel Borobudur. Namun tak sekedar di hotel ini saja kegiatan berlangsung karena kami juga memilih beberapa lokasi lain untuk bermacam kegiatan seperti Town Hall gubernuran, Gedung Arsip, Cafe Batavia, Segarra Ancol, Museum Sejarah, dan Istana Bogor. Untuk event ini, saya mengambil peran sebagai External Relations. Itu job utamanya, tapi ketika waktunya tiba, apa saja dikerjakan untuk membantu bagian-bagian lain yang keteteran. Bekerja dengan orang-orang yang belum pernah bekerja dan orang-orang yang pernah bekerja dengan latar belakang motivasi yang beragam, lumaya

Super Deal 2 Milyar, Super Rekayasa?

ANTV bersimbiosis dengan STAR TV. Secara revolusioner statsiun TV ini melakukan pembenahan. Maka program-program unggulan diluncurkan. Berminat dengan kemilau dan bakat Farhan, mereka berani mengontrak secara ekslusif lelaki asal Bandung yang sebelumnya tumbuh subur di lading kreatif Trans TV, dengan nilai rupiah yang menjuntai. Namun program talk show yang dikomandani Farhan setiap malam itu hingga kini belum bisa dikatakan sukses. Lalu, muncullah acara kuis Super Deal yang mempesona jutaan pemirsa karena nilai hadiahnya yang mencapai 2 milyar Rupiah. Siapa yang tak ingin ketiban rejeki sebanyak itu? Kali ini, Nico Siahaan yang berkesempatan membawakan acara. Untuk meningkatkan awareness public terhadap acara kuis Super Deal, baliho besar-besar dipasang nyaris di setiap perempatan jalan Jakarta, entah kalau di luar kota. Lalu secara mengejutkan, sepasukan guru yang menjadi peserta kuis tiba-tiba tampil dan berhasil mendapatkan uang senilai dua milyar! Fantastis